Thursday 7 November 2013

First Showcase!

First mini showcase! :D

Today I had good light to make some photos. We (my gf and I) live in a small house with windows on only one side, so I have to make the most out of the light we have. Fortunately, I could take some pictures of my miniatures! Enjoy

Yu Jing
The first picture shows the Invincible ShangJi, the second picture shows the sniping Ninja and the samurai-like Domaru.

PanOceania
The first picture shows the devastating Aquila Guard, the second picture shows the religious Sikh Akalis Commando and the religious Order Sergeant.

HaqqIslam
The first picture shows a Jannisary and a Djanbazan, both hard-hitting soldiers. The second picture shows two dangerous women of HaqqIslam; a Ghulam and a Naffatun.
Nomads
The first picture shows the mean Wildcat and a Alguacil hacker, the second pictures shows the remote controlled Lunokhod Sputnik and the infiltrating Zero hacker. 

ALEPH
The first picture shows the Naga Hacker and the almost unkillable Asura. The second picture shows the  stealthy Dasyus. 



These pictures aren't the best. Sorry if the quality isn't that great. I hope they show the differences in aesthetics of the different factions. If you guys have any tips on the paintjobs, please let me know. ;) there is always room for improvement! 



No comments:

Post a Comment