Saturday 23 November 2013

Creating a Tutorial Campaign

I have been pretty busy these past weeks and I haven't got around to a lot of painting/assembling or playing Infinity unfortunately!

On the other hand, I've become involved in a really cool project!
Together with Melvin McSnatch from the Official Infinity Forum I started writing on a fan-made Tutorial Campaign which new players can use to learn the basic rules and mechanics of Infinity. We received a lot of feedback from other people on the Official Forum already and while the project is FAR from finished, it starts to get a nice shape already. Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback in this early stage! ;)

You can find the thread here.

I really enjoy working on this project since it is an opportunity to do something in return for the community and all those gamers who haven't got around to play Infinity yet. They'll enjoy playing our Tutorial since it's a great start to get to know the rules.

Since I'm pretty busy at the moment with school, painting Infinity miniatures and this Tutorial Campaign I won't have much time to update this blog regularly. I won't have much new finished miniatures to show for, so there's not much reason to drop a new blog. ;)

 Fortunately the Christmas holiday is around the corner, so I'll have a lot of time to get by with painting. In the mean time I'll put some more energy, thoughts and work in the Tutorial Campaign.
Feel free to join the feedback-thread




No comments:

Post a Comment